HOME SALE PROCESS
1. Financing - Pre-Approval
2. Offer prepared and submitted
4. Contract is executed
5. Option Period Begins
6. Inspections - Home, Termite, On-site Sewer, or any others (as needed)
7. Repair Amendment - Negotiation
10. Title Commitment
11. Final Loan Approval - with conditions
12. Final Loan Approval
13. Closing Instructions sent to title company
14. Buyer’s final walk-through
15. Review settlement statement
16. Buyer picks up cashiers check
17. Closing & Funding
18. Transfer Utilities
CAUTIONS TO BUYERS
1. Get documents to lender ASAP
2. Do not purchase any major items on credit or with cash.
3. Do not apply for any new credit cards.
4. Do not do anything that would cause someone to check your credit.
5. Do not utilize your overdraft protection on your bank account.
6. Pay all bills ASAP